Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving

Dustin and I decided we needed to host Thanksgiving at our new house.  We invited two of his brothers, their families, and the sister missionaries.


Uncle Dusty showed the kids how to make turkeys out of Oreo cookies.


The cousins (and Lizzie, Aunt Courtney's niece)


Elaina showing off her turkeys in a happy way.


The girls attacking Uncle Byron


Me and my girls waiting for the turkey to come out of the oven.


Dustin did a great job cooking the turkey.


We're ready to eat!


The adult table---plus our "mature" husbands.






1 comment:

Betty Heath said...

Dusty has developed the ability to make Oreo Cookie turkeys? WOW!! I think it proves that he is in the classroom and is paying attention. Good principal! I love the pictures of the family--especially the one of the girls and you. So cute!! We missed you on Thanksgiving. It was much too quiet with just adults. I'm glad you told us who the two extra sisters were. I thought they were probably the sister missionaries, but wasn't sure. Thanks for posting. It makes me feel like I was there.