A family is what you make it. It is made strong, not by number of heads counted at the dinner table, but by the memories you share, by the commitment of time, caring, and love you show to one another.
Thursday, November 27, 2014
A Visit to Gabe's
The girls and I took a little ride to Firth to visit the Westfall's. We spent the afternoon playing, talking, and eating. We had a lot of fun!
Friends Reunite
They asked me to take a picture of them with the moose.
You didn't have to get a smile out of Lainey for the picture with Gabe! She looks so happy! I hope you and Dusty had a good visit with friends also. I'm glad you were able to see them!
1 comment:
You didn't have to get a smile out of Lainey for the picture with Gabe! She looks so happy! I hope you and Dusty had a good visit with friends also. I'm glad you were able to see them!
Post a Comment