Dustin and I ran the Resolution 5K at Crossroads Park. The course was grass, hills, and trails. It was a very hard run for me, since my last run was five months ago and I haven't trained. My time, my slowest yet of 3 1/2 years of competing, was 38:05. Dustin had a great time at 26:07.
We ate an early dinner at Oregano's Pizza Bistro. My eleven year old niece was brave enough to babysit the grandchildren.
Our dinner group
Judd, Meridith, Ben, Dad, Mom, Me, and Dustin
After dinner we went to the Hale Theater to watch the hilarious production of "See How They Run".
The beginnings of the Gilbert Temple.
We rang in the new year at 10:45 pm with sparklers, pop rocks, and horns. Mom had lots of munchies, which Ben ate half of, as well as a variety of sparkling cider.
1 comment:
You can still run after not training? I´m impressed! You are brave for trying it! I love the New Year´s Eve party! So fun! The noise makers were an obvious hit!
Post a Comment