There were 8 of us girls in high school and after twelve years we still make time to get together. Six out of eight still reside in Arizona so when I come to visit I want everyone to get together. This time we had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. What good laughs we had! We missed Heather who lives in Alaska.
As fate would have it Dustin's cousin, Scott, got married while we were visiting for Christmas. On December 30 Scott and Susan were sealed in the Mesa Temple. There was some misunderstanding about who would watch Susan's children, so I attended the sealing while Dustin babysat on the temple grounds.
Scott became an instant father of four cute kids, ages 7 to two. Ethan, the seven year old, was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes this last summer.
1 comment:
Thanks for the pics of the wedding! These are the first ones I´ve seen. You should be a reporter--you get the scoop and are the first one to get the word out!! Thanks so much.
Post a Comment