A family is what you make it. It is made strong, not by number of heads counted at the dinner table, but by the memories you share, by the commitment of time, caring, and love you show to one another.
Okay, I've watched this like 47 times now, and it just keeps getting better. My favorite part is when Libby's head goes "clunk" on the floor, and when she gets up, it's hard to tell at first whether she's laughing or crying!
k, if libbers is one day missing from your house and you can't find her, know that your cousin has come and stolen her for herself because she it too darn cute...oh my gosh. I love that girl...and I have only met her...once?
I love the one-legged help you gave Libby to get on the couch. So funny! And I cannot believe how long Lainey's hair is getting. Libby is so BRAVE!!! And is that cereal you're eating? My favorite snack. The only food that doesn't taste bizarre to me right now.
11 comments:
awww, too cute sis!!!
Looks like fun!!:)
Oh my gosh, this is the cutest thing ever!
haha how adorable! i love how you just kicke her up with your foot! i love it!!
Cute girls and I love the eating on the couch while assisting with the lift onto the couch. You are a cute mom with adorable girls.
That is a great video. Your kids are so great!! I love the way Megan helps Libby up on the couch with her foot!! Good stuff!
Megann, I love how you help Libby up on the couch with your foot haha, that made me laugh. Your girls are too cute.
Okay, I've watched this like 47 times now, and it just keeps getting better. My favorite part is when Libby's head goes "clunk" on the floor, and when she gets up, it's hard to tell at first whether she's laughing or crying!
k, if libbers is one day missing from your house and you can't find her, know that your cousin has come and stolen her for herself because she it too darn cute...oh my gosh. I love that girl...and I have only met her...once?
Thanks for the smile today! What a cute video.
I love the one-legged help you gave Libby to get on the couch. So funny! And I cannot believe how long Lainey's hair is getting. Libby is so BRAVE!!! And is that cereal you're eating? My favorite snack. The only food that doesn't taste bizarre to me right now.
Post a Comment