Lainey had her dance pictures taken last month. She did her fake smile for the individual and a frown for the group, but they turned out better than expected. It was rather difficult to get her to stand on the podium and pose. She said she didn't like the background. I don't know what that means.
Libby wanted to take her nap with Barney.
Dustin came downstairs and found the girls like this while watching TV. Is the lap table supposed to be a sled? I don't know. Lainey is using her imagination more to play with Libby, and Libby just follows her around like a good little sister should. They play "dragon", which consists of running from the couch to the bedroom and slamming the door; they take turns throwing the ball around the basement; they push their babies in the strollers to the "library"; they play "dentist" and "doctor" which involves Libby laying on the floor while Lainey uses the stethoscope. It's fun to watch them!
Lainey is good to share toys and take turns with Libby. Today Lainey made Libby chicken nuggets for lunch. She got the frozen nuggets from the freezer, put them on a plate, and nuked them in the microwave. Lainey is so helpful and turning into a little mother. I just wish she wasn't growing up so fast.
Lainey is good to share toys and take turns with Libby. Today Lainey made Libby chicken nuggets for lunch. She got the frozen nuggets from the freezer, put them on a plate, and nuked them in the microwave. Lainey is so helpful and turning into a little mother. I just wish she wasn't growing up so fast.
3 comments:
I love the bonding between siblings... especially when they are the same sex. My boys love to play together too! Now that they are getting older I play the referee a lot of times, but the moments when they are good little buddies just melt my heart. Your girls are so sweet and yes, they are growing MUCH too quickly!!
AWWW...I love it when the kids play like this. The laptop as a "sled" is a nice touch!
That is so fantastic, Meggie Moo. I wish my kids got along better. Lainey takes good care of her sister, as a big sis should.
Post a Comment