A family is what you make it. It is made strong, not by number of heads counted at the dinner table, but by the memories you share, by the commitment of time, caring, and love you show to one another.
I freakin' love watching little teeny kids in ballet recitals. So precious. I love how she stood in first position with her hands on her hips while waiting for the music to begin. She has a really good turnout for such a youngin'.
4 comments:
How CUTE!! I loved it!! She did really good! I bet you're so proud:) I think it's cute that she's the tallest in her class. Hehe:)
That was so cute!
I freakin' love watching little teeny kids in ballet recitals. So precious. I love how she stood in first position with her hands on her hips while waiting for the music to begin. She has a really good turnout for such a youngin'.
Grandma is very proud!!
Post a Comment