A family is what you make it. It is made strong, not by number of heads counted at the dinner table, but by the memories you share, by the commitment of time, caring, and love you show to one another.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Gratitude Day 18
Lainey had her 1st dance recital last night.
I'm grateful for my little girl, and the talents, social skills, and coordination she's developing.
This brings so many good memories back to me. I loved when my mom did my hair and makeup for recitals. I felt so grown-up. And I loved the smell of makeup.
3 comments:
Aww! she looks so cute!! I LOVE her curled hair!
This brings so many good memories back to me. I loved when my mom did my hair and makeup for recitals. I felt so grown-up. And I loved the smell of makeup.
Adorable!!
Post a Comment