Sunday, March 8, 2015

Salt Lake City

 Dustin had a conference to attend in Salt Lake so the girls and I joined him, along with his parents, for a little fun and relaxation.  We stayed in a condo downtown.


While Dad was at the conference during the day the girls and I did some site seeing on Temple Square.  


We toured the Conference Center.


We hiked Ensign Peak during Dad's lunch break.  


We were having record highs in February!


The girls and I stopped at the play area, at the Family Search Center, inside the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.


We rode the elevator to the top to see the temple.  I told the girls that I stayed here as a girl when the building was Hotel Utah.


A view of Temple Square from the Conference Center.  Elaina told the tour guide that her great-grandpa helped build the Conference Center.

No comments: