Saturday, August 27, 2011

What We Do For Exercise

Today Dustin did the "Grand Fondo" bike ride with the Ashcraft's and Kat Brown. They drove to West Yellowstone, MT and rode their bikes to Rexburg, ID. A grand total of 80 miles!

Dustin got a flat tire on his bike, but other than that he survived!

Swimming...without the princess boots of course.

Sleeping

Bike riding...and more sleeping.

Dustin bought me this awesome basket for my cruiser. Happy Anniversary to me!

Running
The girls and I ran the Pediatric Center Fun Run today. The course was probably about a 1/4 of a mile. Libby ran, walked, and got carried by Mom, but Miss Lainey ran ahead and ran the entire time. She was so far ahead I didn't see her cross the finish line! I'm very proud of her. The girls received yo yo's for crossing the finish line. Then we hit the food table for goody bags and drinks. Libby kept asking when she'd get her "surprise" and was very excited when she crossed the finish line. About the race, Libby said, "Mom, we make a good team." "The race was totally awesome!" "This race is cool! Waahoo!"

1 comment:

Betty Heath said...

Way to go, Dusty--80 miles. I get tired driving in the car that far. I am amazed that you did that!!! I love the pic of Libby sleeping with her swimsuit and princess boots. The story of the 1/4 mile race was touching. I teared up thinking about Lainey running so far ahead. You all are great!!