A family is what you make it. It is made strong, not by number of heads counted at the dinner table, but by the memories you share, by the commitment of time, caring, and love you show to one another.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Lainey's Emotional Breakdown
I couldn't resist taking out the camera for this. I guess I'm a bad dad for laughing instead of helping her.
That cracks me up! Laughing over it instead of getting mad at her is definitely a better way to handle the problem. I loved that when Libby fell, she just layed there with out crying while Lainey was screaming in the background.
5 comments:
I loved it! Maybe she'll get it all out of her system BEFORE she turns 13 and you'll have a nice, stable teenager.
I'm so proud of her, checking her own blood sugar!
This was hilarious.
That cracks me up! Laughing over it instead of getting mad at her is definitely a better way to handle the problem. I loved that when Libby fell, she just layed there with out crying while Lainey was screaming in the background.
haha how funny! and sad!! That is awesome that she can check her own blood sugar!
And Libby is ADORABLE! haha I love her little voice!!
Dad and I were LOL!! Dad says he never taught you to be so patient. I was just having fun thinking the curse is working just fine. Grin.
Post a Comment