A family is what you make it. It is made strong, not by number of heads counted at the dinner table, but by the memories you share, by the commitment of time, caring, and love you show to one another.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Libby's Nap Time
Libby has afternoon preschool, and during the last couple of months she's learned to forgo her daily nap. However, there are days that she's fallen asleep after school in front of the TV. This girl can fall asleep anywhere and in any position.
Yesterday, after school, she informed me she was going to take a nap and laid down in this position. She didn't actually fall asleep though, which was probably a good thing.
2 comments:
HA HA HA!!! I LOVE that little girl. I still want her to come and live with me sometime. I think I would laugh all day!
That is so funny - I love all of the crazy nap positions - especially the one on the pink chair. She is so dang cute!!
Post a Comment