A family is what you make it. It is made strong, not by number of heads counted at the dinner table, but by the memories you share, by the commitment of time, caring, and love you show to one another.
Monday, March 1, 2010
A True Heath
According to Dustin, you can't be considered a "true Heath" if you haven't eaten a hot dog with a piece of bread wrapped around it.
He initiated our girls yesterday. He couldn't be prouder.
Well I guess I'm a Heath too...=) who said you need a real hot dog bun for your hot dog....bread is bread!!!! Oh and now I want a Hot Dog....mmmmmmm. =)
8 comments:
Well I guess I'm a Heath too...=) who said you need a real hot dog bun for your hot dog....bread is bread!!!! Oh and now I want a Hot Dog....mmmmmmm. =)
Even though we ate hot dogs every Sunday, I never knew hot dog buns existed until I was about 16.
Gross! Hot dogs are of the Devil!
Too funny! I do NOT like hot dogs at all, but my hubby does. Zane only likes the ones from Costco! :)
We could totally be 'Heath's' too!! I call it a 'bread bun' and my kids don't think twice. haha
I could so use a hot dog covered in ketchup, relish and sour crout! mmmm...
These are Falls brand hot dogs. I was sacrificing the good stuff to make this moment happen.
Nice! Our boys actually prefer bread to buns now. Must be genetic.
Hey, that's what we do, too! Ben and the kids are enormous hot dog lovers. They give me gas.
Post a Comment