A family is what you make it. It is made strong, not by number of heads counted at the dinner table, but by the memories you share, by the commitment of time, caring, and love you show to one another.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Let's Get Healthy
The girls have a Sesame Street DVD called "The Get Healthy Now Show". They love "the big tomato" and pronouce the word 'healthy' 'hel-pee'. I love the profile pose at the end.
Oh my GOSH. That video is so stinkin' cute. I could just munch those two girls up!! I had to watch it without sound, because I'm at work, but still the cutest thing ever.
Holy Cow Megann! your girls are so stinkin' adorable! I love it! I am glad that I could find you! I saw your name on Heather's blog and I couldn't resist! Hope all is well with your little family!
6 comments:
This was awesome! I love how excited they get.
Oh my GOSH. That video is so stinkin' cute. I could just munch those two girls up!! I had to watch it without sound, because I'm at work, but still the cutest thing ever.
oh how stinkin cute was that!!!!! I love their little voices and how excited Libby got at the end! sooooooo cute!
Love it!! Miss you!!! Kisses!!!
Haha, that cracks me up! They are so fun!
Holy Cow Megann! your girls are so stinkin' adorable! I love it!
I am glad that I could find you! I saw your name on Heather's blog and I couldn't resist! Hope all is well with your little family!
Post a Comment