Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Part 2


This is a Mother's Day gift from Daddy. What could it be?

My little helper.
Lainey jumping on the bubble wrap.

Libby's way of "jumping" on the bubble wrap.

My Mother's Day gifts: the roses were delivered to our house yesterday, a new memory card for my camera from Lainey, a book from Libby, and a picture of the Sacred Grove from Dustin. He also made me breakfast in bed, took care of the girls all morning, and cleaned the kitchen. Thank you Honey! You're a wonderful husband and I love you!


6 comments:

Shawnee said...

Lucky gal. I love that picture. Looks like you were spoiled properly.

Jeni Lyn said...

WOW! That is one seriously awesome husband you have there! Way to go Dustin!

Patty said...

What a man. Wait. What a MOM you are! You're incrdible and I am always looking up to you.

Kar said...

Kay, I am kind of... disappointed in my Mother's Day. Not one gift! I mean, I got like a construction paper card from Dylan that he made at school, but that was it. Am I a brat? Yes... I'm glad you got spoiled. You totally deserve it.

Anonymous said...

LOL, Karlenn!! Me neither so you're not the only one! I still had a good day though.

I love the picture!! I want to get a big nice one of Christ for our new house.

The Hann Family said...

What a fun Mother's Day. Looks like you got spoiled and are SO loved!!!!